Monday, October 19, 2009

Generosity

Well gals, looks like the holiday season's generosity is upon us!!! I mailed out a few letters weeks ago and while I hadn't gotten any "sorry we can't help you letters", I also didn't get any donations. But I hoped that as we got closer to the holidays, we might be blessed with the generosity we saw last year.

Today was the start...
I received a box of gorgeous and colorful yarn from Lion Brand with a really nice note. Praising the generosity and thoughtfulness of knitters and crocheters. As well as 2 books from SOHO Publishing (Which we will raffle off at our "knit in" at Chelsey's on November 6th. And of course I will bring the donated yarn as this is PERFECT for our current project!!

PLEASE remember Lion Brand as well as SOHO Publishing when you do your personal knitting shopping. Their support is SO important to what we're doing in our community.


Anyway I was SO excited that I wanted to share with you that our little group was thought of today and I think it reminds us that others DO care and what we're doing IS important!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment