Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Supplies!!!

So as many of you know I've been soliciting companies to donate yarn and various supplies to our cause and it's been truly overwhelming. The amazing generosity of these companies. It really restores my faith in humanity.

In fact, in addition to yarn, we've received needles, and cases as well. As soon as I obtain permission from each company, I will be sure to post the names and websites of the companies that have been so amazingly generous to us. I think it's important to remember these companies and their generosity when it's time to do our personal "knitting shopping"!

I've told many of you that some days it's like coming home and it's Christmas and I'm just as excited as an 8 year old with a Barbie Dream House!!!

Today was one of those days....I was expecting this box and it didn't disappoint. ( Again, I can't name names just yet until I find out from them that it's OK to post on here) I received a box of yarn that has a variety of colors and fibers. It will be perfect for our upcoming "Preemie cap" project, as well as any future scarf or hat project.

I'm so appreciative of all the time and creativity that each of you devote to these projects, that I'm happy to do the legwork to get donated supplies for us to use and I'm thrilled when I get to open up the box and find these fantastic yarns and needles and cases!!

So PLEASE be sure to get in touch with me if you need yarn or needles, there's a good chance I may have what you're looking for. Except , I DON'T have any yarn appropriate for washcloths, since most balls are under $2 and you can get 2 cloths out of it, I thought we could handle that expense. But I do have yarn that's great for caps as well as baby projects so just check with me if you need any supplies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment