Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Washcloths!!!

Last Thursday Tracy and I delivered 83 washcloths to the Sojourn Shelter!!! WOW!!! You guys should be SO proud of yourselves, that's fantastic!!

When we gave them to Erika, she was so happy and thankful that we thought of them. She said they give each client a "hygiene pack" when they first come in, however it doesn't have a washcloth!! So your generosity and thoughtfulness provided a perfect fit for them.

Also, a lady I volunteer with from "Abe's Divas" was so kind and generous to us. When she heard that I had resorted to "making soap" she kindly donated an entire case of soap for us!!! So we were able to wrap a washcloth around a bar of soap with ribbon and seal each in a Ziploc baggy!!!! (Shout out to "Purlin Patti" for helping me assemble all the washcloths!!)

So again, thank you SO much... I know this wasn't a "favorite" project for many of you, but you were so generous anyway!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment