Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Donated yarn

I just received some donated yarn that I'll be doling out at the next meeting. None of this yarn is appropriate for the Preemie Ca Project, however it's great yarn for hats or scarves. "

So...................

We need to start thinking about our next project......August will be here before you know it so PLEASE if you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them.

This isn't MY knitting group, it's OUR knitting group, so please......if you are involved with an organization who you think could use our knitted goods, please let me know.

The only real "requirement" is that the projects be simple enough for the "novice knitter"as many of us haven't tackled anything big like sweaters or socks (or like me, they HAVE tackled socks and it was clear that I am NOT a natural when it comes to socks, I have 1/4 of one sock done from about a year or so ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment